aboutchatlinksarchives


Sunday, 12 August 2012
Long Time No See. @ 8/12/2012 08:30:00 pm

Hello ! Long time no see LOL. i changed my template, took a long time to do. Messed the 'Me' part. urgh. Lol. Forgot my password for my chatbox, so created a new one then. This template cute right ! 

So yeah, baby's coming back from Bali today. Missed him soooooooo so so so so much ! ANd when he text me he's back i smile like some idiot wtf ok. LOL.

Haven't been blogging for awhile. Ok maybe a long time. Anyway nobody reads my blog i guess. LOL. Whatever. Common test is starting tomorrow. History. Haishh. I don't get it sia. Why must after school stay back and take the test !? Cannot just go school, take test then go home meh !? Cheebong ! Waste time only..
I mug for like days for History.. But all the gl words like Mahabhata can't go in my head ! Wtf sia ! 

Okay. Recently addicted to Young Love by Jedward ! The song brings out a really beautiful message which matches my feelings ! Awesome ! 

Hahaha. So instead of trying to remember the Mahabhata thingys i'm here blogging :P Okaycan . Lol.
Haish, good luck to myself ! May all the odds be ever in my favor ! XP


COOL HAIR EH !? ITS FUCKING COOL. IF I HAD  BLONDE HAIR I'D DYE THIS SHIT MAN.





Okay. Lol. Look here's my face. I think i'm getting cuter and cuter hhahahahah jk. Bhb much. 


K byeeeeee,

Labels:


about
you think you know me.

write about yourself. :)
Hi i'm Cara. I'm in love with red.

Cover Drive and One Direction rules my world.
Broken many times, imperfectly fine.
create &inspire.