aboutchatlinksarchives


Thursday, 12 July 2012
To you.. @ 7/12/2012 07:05:00 pm

Today's trash.. 
Haizz. Yea. Don't need you say i also know im hopeless.. You Don't Say..





Why is it so complicating. I don't get it. Urgh. To one, i feel guiltyI wanna say it out, but i'm afraid you'd get hurt. And i don't wanna hurt you another time. I just don't know how to open my mouth.. Haiz.









to the other, i feel useless
I don't know what to do..





Skyping with Amanda, Kenji and Miguel.. Kenji was pissed cuz we keep spamming him when he playing computer game, so left. Hahaha. Then Amanda left vid call cuz her dad's back. Left me and Miguel.Then Miguel mac no batt liao. So end call. Haha.. His sister so cute sia ! Later skyping at night with them again. 
Without Kenji.... 




Haiz.. Still waiting for his reply........ To you.......


Holy mother of god.....












about
you think you know me.

write about yourself. :)
Hi i'm Cara. I'm in love with red.

Cover Drive and One Direction rules my world.
Broken many times, imperfectly fine.
create &inspire.