aboutchatlinksarchives


Monday, 9 July 2012
@ 7/09/2012 03:20:00 pm

Hai. This is my first blogpost, lol. Yay ? Hahaha. I'm friendly, although i appear not to be >< 
So yeah. 


Heh. A little intro ? Yeah i guess :3


Okie. I'm Cara, as you can see. Pronounced as Care-Rah . (:
Three besties that i can rely on and tell everything to. 
Jason, Amanda, Nabilah.
I've actually never seen Jason in my whole life before, we only talked through phones and so on. We're like strangers, but it's like i can tell him every darn thing happening in my life, and so can he. It's like i trust him so much, and we seem the closest.. Lol.. Awesome isn't it. 


My birthday falls on every third of September. And i love red, like really really love. I love Sammmydee and Noah Yap. THEY'RE AWESOME. Oh ya, and. I'm sexy.


Rahimi.. Is someone very special in my life. It's the awesomest best thing to meet him. Okay, shall not say much :P Haha :b


This girl over here. Her heart has been broken over a thousand times, being lied to a thousand times. But she can still love that bastard a thousand times. But now she's move on. Be proud. Yeah so i wanna say this to him : Hope you're going on with your life well. Hope you have already stop breaking girls' hearts. Hope you have woke up to reality. You can never get all. Don't be greedy. Stop lying, stop cheating. Why not try something more challenging like being faithful ? 


Hais.. Gets on my nerves every time i talk about him. Had a little chat with him just now. And he acted like nothing happened ? Oh well. Hope karma's gonna punish him soon.. I just have to sit and wait (: So long, my friend. You'll have to pay the price for what you have done one day, all the best (:


Ok nights sweeties. Lol. Wait nobody is reading. I havent told anyone about my blog lol. K shall tweet about this tomorrow . 

about
you think you know me.

write about yourself. :)
Hi i'm Cara. I'm in love with red.

Cover Drive and One Direction rules my world.
Broken many times, imperfectly fine.
create &inspire.