aboutchatlinksarchives


Tuesday, 10 July 2012
Everyone has a different life story. @ 7/10/2012 09:00:00 am

Hiii. Nothing really happened much today. Hahaa. Except it's past two weeks, and i have to move myself to the other side of the classroom.. I'm like at east, and he's at west.. So far away, so couldn't talk much. Why like that sia.........


Anyways, I keep listening to a song that i like alot. 会呼吸的痛. 
This song is like freakin awesome. And i like it because it kinda like represents my story. I believe everyone's favourite song speaks their life. Am i right ? Haha. My blog url is the direct translation of the title of this song also xd. Yay ? :P


I think i really need to buck up on Science. Lol. But it's like so boring ): And no matter whether i study for it, i still fail. But i don't want to pull down my results because of Science ! I don't wanna drop to a lower stream ! Urgh. 


Okie, so today.. Art was learning about photoshop lol. But for the two periods, Miss Alvina was like teaching all the obvious. It's like everyone knows all that bullshit lol. PE was hilarious i swear. Charlaine is effing awesome ! Then after school had Science remedial. #Sian.


-----------------------------------------------------------------


Some people seriously.. Don't accuse the innocent luh. Doesn't mean that he always touch your things means that he's the culprit. Yes, maybe he has a higher chance of being the culprit. but think carefully if you've misplaced it luh. I believe he wont do this kind of things, plus he doesn't like that color ahhaha.
Just saying.


Okay, i think that's it for today ? (: Bye sweeties <3.

about
you think you know me.

write about yourself. :)
Hi i'm Cara. I'm in love with red.

Cover Drive and One Direction rules my world.
Broken many times, imperfectly fine.
create &inspire.