aboutchatlinksarchives


Tuesday, 10 July 2012
I liek potatoes. @ 7/10/2012 07:34:00 pm

Hii ! Just changed my blog template :P As you can see on the top right corner, are two of my secondary school besties :P Amanda, and Nabilah. :D
And when you click on their photo, it will direct you to their blog (:
Hehe. Cool right ! xd. HAHA.


Kay. Today, freakin boring.. Sian.. my math test, confirm zero.. I last minute then realised it was the other way round sia !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---------- DROPDEAD----------


Ok. I'm screwed ..


Anyways. I think that a toilet should be used for us to urinate etc.. YOU DON'T SAY. But some people use it to take picture. -.- . SERIOUSLY !? You want take picture i don't care luh.. But then the background kanasai.. Then you still take.. Don't know you siao or siao..
#JustSaying.


Hahaahhhah, talking bout that, later sakali if you never check if toilet inside got people or not, then you snap, then somebody just nice open the cubical door.. Hahhahah. What's worse, the person who opens the cubical door forget to button her shirt (if she's changing back to uniform) , then you snap. WTF LOL.
----------------- K i know i'm lame ----------------


Why he keep receive my texts late sia.. Or i think neh receive at all. Cuz he reply one all no link -__-
Okaycan.



Isn't it beautiful !
While walking back home today, I instagramed this photo ! Opposite my house.. Lol. My room also facing these green things. Awesome or awesome ! Sexy or sexy !  

Hahah, i know you love it. Damn pretty..

Labels:


about
you think you know me.

write about yourself. :)
Hi i'm Cara. I'm in love with red.

Cover Drive and One Direction rules my world.
Broken many times, imperfectly fine.
create &inspire.