about
● chat
● links
● archives
Thursday, 19 July 2012
Hello ! @ 7/19/2012 09:06:00 pm
Hi ! Wah, so long never blog already ><
Ok. Many things happened recently LOL. I'm all at fault.
So yea.. I had a nap at around 4.30 today, was planning to wake up at 5.30, but woke up at 7 plus instead. LOL. All thanks to pubor's text. Otherwise will still be sleeping i guess. Today's supp, postponed -,- Chaocheebong, forever postponing.
Aiyo. Forget what i want to say already. Ok remembered. Needa study for History test tomorrow ! Today's Geography test is trash man. I confirm fail ! Lol..
Tomorrow is Racial Harmony Day, but not the actual one ><
Supposed to wear either Ethnic costumes or school uniform. Imma wear school uniform. LOL. who likes ethnic costumes, seriously.
I hate it when people lie to me. I don't care if you lied to make me happy or not. Just don't lie to me. I didn't lie to you, so the same, i expect honesty from you. Like seriously. If you told me the truth, i wouldn't be that much sad or angry. But you lied..
You think that the lie would make me happy. Yea, it did. But only for a period of time. When i found out the truth, I felt sad, angry and betrayed, I hate your lies, I hate you.
------------------------------------------------
Hey, i just met you,
And this is crazy,
If you don't know me,
Don't talk shit maybe ?
Hate people who judge judge judge, gossip gossip gossip.
You can judge, you can gossip.
But make sure you're perfect before judging, make sure you get the facts right before gossiping.
You assume, and you gossip. Hmmm.
Wow, okay. Amazed.
Ok. Bye ! (: